Gender still represents a clear challenge to overcome for the Next Generation Internet. It requires balancing and reinforcing the digital competences and literacy of women to succeed in an increasingly digitalised and fast-changing labour market.
Webinar on “Teaching Online”. Friday, March 27th, at 11 GMT (12:00 CET) by Bifröst University
This Friday, March 27th, at 11 GMT (12:00 CET) Bifröst University is offering a short online webinar, where the topic is Teaching Online. Teaching Online can be a challenge, but…Read More
- On November 19th, 2021 we will celebrate Women’s Entrepreneurship Day!
- Trained for Success: Empowering Future Women Entrepreneurs across Europe Achievements of the ifempower project
- Final Multiplier Event
- Save the date: online Final Multiplier Event of ifempower on 12 July 2021
- The ifempower Spring School successfully ended on 13th April 2021
- Events (5)
- Inspirational stories (17)
- News (40)
- Press Release (1)
- Uncategorized (3)