Gender still represents a clear challenge to overcome for the Next Generation Internet. It requires balancing and reinforcing the digital competences and literacy of women to succeed in an increasingly digitalised and fast-changing labour market.
This Friday, March 27th, at 11 GMT (12:00 CET) Bifröst University is offering a short online webinar, where the topic is Teaching Online. Teaching Online can be a challenge, but…Read More
- ifempower Winter School has successfully ended
- ifempower’s Mentor Motivation with Sári Volom
- ifempower’s Mentor Motivation with Alma Lísa Jóhannsdóttir
- Save the date: Online multiplier event of ifempower on 4 February 2021!
- ifempower was represented at the EIT Food EWA Final Pitch Competition – Portugal