Gender still represents a clear challenge to overcome for the Next Generation Internet. It requires balancing and reinforcing the digital competences and literacy of women to succeed in an increasingly digitalised and fast-changing labour market.
ifempower at the GENDERACTION: Training and mutual learning workshop held at the University of Belgrade
Experts from Danube region and Western Balkans were invited to Training and Mutual Learning Workshop on Gender Equality (GE) on 10th and 11th of March 2020 at the University of…Read More
- Closure of the Erasmus+ project period
- On November 19th, 2021 we will celebrate Women’s Entrepreneurship Day!
- 2021 Women Entrepreneurship Days
- Trained for Success: Empowering Future Women Entrepreneurs across Europe Achievements of the ifempower project
- Boosting Female Entrepreneurship in the Digital Post-Covid Era
- Events (5)
- Inspirational stories (17)
- News (40)
- Press Release (1)
- Uncategorized (3)