Ifempower partner Juergen Raizner from Steinbeis was invited by bwcon as speaker to the conference “Women in Business”. As part of ongoing Interreg project with same title, event was fully dedicated to discuss any aspect of promoting “Female Entrepreneurship” and was held on the 16 June 2020 via online.
To more than 50 participants, Juergen Raizner introduced Erasmus+ funded project ifempower which is in its structure very similar to Women in Business. Online event was a great opportunity for Steinbeis to present intellectual outputs, particularly the mentorship program and to launch the newly established ifempower Support Point in front of a high quality audience.
Event benefited from large audience, most of them being women entrepreneurs who shared with the rest of participants their experiences and best practice examples towards female entrepreneurship.
Women in Business project was presented and represented at Ifempower events in Seville (09/2019) and Porto (02/2020).
- Welcome by bwcon GmbH & presentation of the EU project “Women in Business”
- Keynote: Tanja Rug (Unternehmenscoach & Trainer, Co-Founder “She Potential”): Resilience goes business
- Anja Lange (Moderator & Co-Founder Innovative Women Network)
- Christine Deger (Cybersecurity Expertin, Certified Ethical Hackerin & Founder “Changeboxx IT Solution”)
- Samira Djidjeh (Founder & Animation Producer @ greenboxx animation & Chairwoman Digital Media Women e.V.)
- Jürgen Raizner (Steinbeis Transfer Center): Ifempower project
- Start-Up BW: Support for founders in Baden-Württemberg
- Discussion / exchange
Watch the conference recording here.
About “Women in Business”
The consortium of 14 project partners from 9 Danube Region countries brings together national and regional, public and private organizations and universities, whose specific thematic background guarantees a solid knowledge and necessary expertise by coming forward with appropriate innovative solutions. Project aims to bring:
- policy improvements to be aligned to their needs of women in Danube region;
- development of innovative solutions and training models for improvement of the entrepreneurial culture, skills and competencies among them